List of all vulnerabilities fixed goes as follows,
- High CVE-2015-1235: Cross-origin-bypass in HTML parser. Credit to anonymous.
- Medium CVE-2015-1236: Cross-origin-bypass in Blink. Credit to Amitay Dobo.
- High CVE-2015-1237: Use-after-free in IPC. Credit to Khalil Zhani.
- High CVE-2015-1238: Out-of-bounds write in Skia. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
- Medium CVE-2015-1240: Out-of-bounds read in WebGL. Credit to w3bd3vil.
- Medium CVE-2015-1241: Tap-Jacking. Credit to Phillip Moon and Matt Weston of Sandfield Information Systems.
- High CVE-2015-1242: Type confusion in V8. Credit to email@example.com.
- Medium CVE-2015-1244: HSTS bypass in WebSockets. Credit to Mike Ruddy.
- Medium CVE-2015-1245: Use-after-free in PDFium. Credit to Khalil Zhani.
- Medium CVE-2015-1246: Out-of-bounds read in Blink. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
- Medium CVE-2015-1247: Scheme issues in OpenSearch. Credit to Jann Horn.
- Medium CVE-2015-1248: SafeBrowsing bypass. Credit to Vittorio Gambaletta (VittGam).
We advise our readers to update their Chrome to the latest version.